What makes our formula different?
Simply putting a spreadsheet on the web is not enough to support the complex demands of business spreadsheet management. We've taken the ordinary spreadsheet and turned it into the extraordinary business application you require. SecureSheet incorporates your need to tightly control your business process; safeguard your sensitive data; and support large quantities of users and data, and wraps it up in web technology's very best practices. The result: a formula that makes spreadsheet management a breeze at any level!
Most online spreadsheets support a basic subset of capabilities. But SecureSheet incorporates all the capabilities you would expect in an online spreadsheet for business. These capabilities are vital to create mission critical business applications:
- Includes the following basic properties: Values, Formulas, Named Ranges, Formats, and Charts
- Includes the following advanced properties: Cell Protections, Data Validations, Drop Down Lists, Conditional Formats, and Comments
- Import and Export all properties or selected properties from and to Excel spreadsheets
- Multi-sheet and large file sizes
SecureSheet was designed from the ground up to be a web-based online spreadsheet for business. The only requirement is a web browser with an internet connection.
- No software set up is required to use the service (completely hosted service).
- Instant business applications... in minutes.
- It looks and acts like a spreadsheet, making adoption easy.
- All data is shared on a real-time basis, and is updated through the web browser, just as though the users were entering spreadsheet data on their own computers.
- Leverages existing technology (spreadsheets, Internet, and email addresses).
Ordinary spreadsheets were designed to be single user systems. Putting spreadsheet on the web and allowing multiple users to update them does not solve the problem that spreadsheets were designed as single user systems... SecureSheet adds all the controls and capabilities that businesses expect in mission critical applications.
- Complete data security (all data is stored in a patent pending relational database)
- Complete application security (control macro and micro access to all areas of a SecureSheet)
- A fully auditable process (identify every action a user has taken)
- Support hundreds/thousands of users
- Fills business system gaps fast and inexpensively.
- Designed for worldwide use
- Dedicated support from actual people for any level of effort
Most business applications share responsibility for different areas based on role in the process. SecureSheet has added a unique view capability to enable unlimited user-defined business roles and rules for interacting with the SecureSheet.
- All views work off the same data in the sheet
- Views apply to sheets, rows, columns and cells
- Users only see and change what they are allowed to see and change, based on their needs
- User defined filtering and sorting of data
- User defined reporting of data
- Database capabilities with add/delete logic
- All views are incorporated into the data and application security model
We chose SecureSheet as the name of our product for a reason. Security is the number one requirement for our business users. To that end, we have applied all of the best practices of enterprise business systems to ordinary spreadsheets.
- User security at the workbook, sheet, row, column and cell level
- Data security at the workbook, sheet, row, column and cell level
- Patent pending dynamic data driven security model
- Complete audit trail of ALL user activities
- SAS 70 Data Centers
- SSL Encryption
- All data stored in SQL Server Relational Databases
The ability to support both large sheets and large amounts of users is mandatory for an online spreadsheet for business. We have small organizations to large multi-national organizations to entire federal government agencies using SecureSheet today.
- Support tens to hundreds to thousands of users on a single sheet
- Support large file sizes (>2MB)
- Support unlimited number of SecureSheets
- Web browser... no plug ins
- Enterprise Framework for rapid server side processing
- Net Change Manager (all information is moved back and forth between browser and servers on a net-change basis) for fast performance.
- Leverage all the capabilities of a high availability relational database.
- Built on an ASP.NET 3.5 64 Bit Stack
Compare to other spreadsheets.
If you're accustomed to Excel - imagine features like user-defined data security and the ability to accommodate thousands of users, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better web-based spreadsheet for your business.
Check out our news and recent events.
September 9, 2013
February 18, 2013
December 14, 2010
SecureSheet QuickStart -
Performance and merit business process using SecureSheet.
Learn how the Scotts Miracle-Gro company utilized SecureSheet business spreadsheets and improved ROI.